Did you miss the live webinars? Not to worry. We’ve saved the recording for you to view at your convenience. Watch PayRent’s CEO, Carlton van Putten, as he gives a walkthrough of PayRent’s rent collection app. Learn how to navigate your account and utilize PayRent’s features to make collecting rent online a snap. You’ll also get a view of what your renter sees when they pay rent online.
Don’t have time to watch the whole thing? Skip to the sections below to find quick answers.
Table of Contents:
- Dashboard overview: (1:39)
- Adding a Transaction: (5:10)
- Understanding Monthly Rent Charges and Balances (6:45)
- Adding a Property: (8:56)
- Property Settings (9:15)
- Inviting a Renter: (14:00)
- Recent Activity Feed: (16:20)
- Properties Overview (20:30)
- Reset Balance (23:42)
- Transactions by property: (25:58)
- Transactions overview:(26:30)
- Roommate Accounts: (27:38)
- Transactions Features (28:52)
- Manage Renters: (35:28)
- Account Settings: (37:16)
- Customer Support: (40:05)
- Renter’s View (43:40)
- Scheduled Payments (45:10)
- Q&A and Closing Remarks (46:30)
PayRent’s New Features
- Scheduled Payments: Renters can schedule one-time or recurring future rent payments with options to limit the number of payments or make recurring payments indefinitely
- 1-Click Balance Reset: Reset a renter’s account balance to zero directly from the property list. Quickly manage the payment ledgers of renters when payments are made offline.
- Enhanced Transaction Details: View payment date, settlement date, and deposit amount on every rent payment, so you can easily reconcile payments with bank deposits.
- Payment Ledger Visibility: Track every charge and credit for a renter along with their current account balance for better record keeping of your rentals, including payments from previous renters.
- Transaction Search and Filtering: Quickly find the information you need so you spend less time looking and more time doing.
- Downloadable Transactions: Download a filtered list of transactions directly to your desktop, laptop or mobile device that’s compatible with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Lease Management: Define lease details and store your lease agreement electronically. Renters are automatically removed from the rent roll on lease expiration.
- 1-Click Rent Reminders: Remind your renters that rent is due with the click of your mouse. Our system will automatically send a reminder email of their balance due.
- Allow or Block Credit Card Payments: Decide if you want to allow your tenants to pay rent with a credit card, or limit their online rent payment options to bank transfers.
PayRent is always open to feedback. Tell us in the comments below what you like about the new platform and where we may have missed the mark. We’re committed to helping landlords collect rent online simply and securely.